Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Kudos


Congratulations Tom Bell Chevrolet for another outstanding review!

“I was told that it was very busy and that I would have to leave my car there for a couple hours. All I wanted was a routine oil change. I told the man that there was absolutely no way I could wait four hours because I had other things to do and it involved traveling, plus I had no one to take me to and from the dealership when it was finished. I told him that it wasn't a problem for me to come back another day. He insisted that I stay and that my vehicle be serviced. He spoke with someone and then told me they could squeeze me in and it would take about an hour. I was fine with that and 1hr 15min later I had my car back. Great customer service, very nice man, and everyone at Tom Bell Chevrolet is very nice/respectful. I regret not remembering the employee's name who helped me. You all are AWESOME!” – Mary B.

If you would like to see this review and others, click here: http://bit.ly/18ko3uN

No comments:

Post a Comment