Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Kudos


Congratulations Tom Bell team for another rave review!

“I went to Tom Bell because of how my Club, Corvette's West, was treated by another Chevy dealer in the area. Tom Bell has been extremely supportive of Corvette's West. I had my oil changed and I was amazed at the positive experience. My Corvette was ready in short order, and they washed my car as a courtesy. I spoke with several Tom Bell employees as I waited for my Corvette to be serviced. All Tom Bell employees that I encountered were friendly and helpful. They stated that Tom Bell treats his employees very well. In this day and age where the customer seems to be an after thought by vendors, I found my experience at Tom Bell to be very pleasant.” - Fred R.

If you would like to see this and other reviews, click here: http://bit.ly/15HtuaE

No comments:

Post a Comment